12.09.2013

<Out of the City> Phuket, Thailand: One.

In September, my girlfriend and I traversed to Phuket, Thailand, and its captivating beach-fronts bewitched our minds and souls. 

Paradise, it was.

There were glittering and vibrant portraits of unfiltered nature wherever we went. It was a larger-than-life Disney World that even made sunbathing an enchanting experience.  Phuket was the the magic carpet ride that swept us off our feet and twirled us around in a whirlwind of unparalleled beauty and Zen-like serenity only true nature can evoke.

I blab, but pictures speak thousands of words.

<Kata Beach>





<Karon View Point>



<Phi Phi Island Tour>




For those of you who wonder: Yes, the water is truly that color.


<Karon Beach>





A typical beach-loving Cali-girl at heart, I would be slighting Phuket without dedicating an entire post to its beaches. 


<photos by me>

No comments:

Post a Comment